Happy Tuesday! Hey we made it through Monday, and I gotta say at least for me.. It wasn't that bad. Hoping Tuesday is even better.. Here's what you missed on today's show.
The Morning Brain Buster:
Q. According to a new study, almost 4 out of 5 women think men use too much of this. What?
A. Body Spray/Cologne!
Bonehead Of The Day:
A Connecticut man was arrested after he posted a video of himself on YouTube in his marijuana garden, and included his contact information.
The video shows him walking through his garden while asking people to donate money so he could give the "medicine" away rather than sell it.
Police saw the video, got a search warrant, and seized over 2 pounds of marijuana, as well as hashish, cocaine, Oxycodone pills, cash, drug paraphernalia and more.
He's been charged with a host of drug-dealing offenses, and was being held on $5,000 bail.
~~Actor, Jason Bateman is 45 (Arrested Development; Horrible Bosses; Juno; The Change; Up In The Air; Identity Thief)
~~Actress, Faye Dunaway is 73 (Chinatown; Bonnie and Clyde; Little Big Man; Network)
~~Director, Steven Soderbergh ("Ocean's Eleven" movies; many more) is 51
~~Actor, Mark Addy is 50 (The Full Monty; Still Standing)
~~Actress, Vernee Watson-Johnson is 60 (Welcome Back Kotter, Fresh Prince of Bel Air's Viola, Young and the Restless' Birdie, Days of Our Lives' Ella Kraft)
~~Actor, Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed in "Rocky" movies) is 66 (Predator)
~~Actress Holland Taylor ("Two and a Half Men,'' ‘'The Practice") is 71.
~~Actor-producer Dan Schneider ("Head of the Class") is 48.
~~Rapper-Actor LL Cool J is 46. (Any Given Sunday; NCIS Los Angeles)
~~Pitbull is 33
~~rocker Dave Grohl (of the Foo Fighters, and Nirvana) is 45.
~~Singer-guitarist Caleb Followill (of Kings of Leon) is 32.
~~Singer-producer T Bone Burnett is 66
~~Singer Geoff Tate (Queensryche) is 55
~~Guitarist Zakk Wylde (Ozzy Osbourne, Black Label Society) is 47.
~~Rapper Slick Rick is 49.
~~Rock Musician, John Avila (Oingo Boingo) is 57
~~Singer, Mike Tramp (White Lion) is 53
~~Blues singer Clarence Carter is 78
~~Singer-songwriter Allen Toussaint is 76
~~Singer Jack Jones is 76. ('The Love Boat Theme')
~~Country Singer, Jesse Hunter is 55
New On DVD This Week:
Lee Daniels' The Butler (PG-13)
Stars Forest Whitaker, Oprah Winfrey
Stars Chloe Grace Moretz, Julianne Moore
Enough Said (PG-13)
Stars Julia Louis-Dreyfus, James Gandolfini
Fruitvale Station (-R-)
Stars Michael B. Jordan, Octavia Spencer
Stars Vin Diesel, Karl Urban
Stars Adam Scott, Jessica Alba
Blue Caprice (-R-)
Stars Isaiah Washington, Tequan Richmond
Short Term 12 (-R-)
Stars Brie Larson, Keith Stanfield
A Single Shot (-R-)
Stars Sam Rockwell, William H. Macy
Jack Bauer Returns In 24 Live Another Day
FOX offered details on "24: Live Another Day", a limited series starring Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer and premiering on May 5th with a two-hour episode.
The producers explained the show will still take part over 24 hours and each episode will take place over the course of one hour. However, due to the shorter 12-episode season, producers will be skipping hours in-between episodes.
Also returning to the series are Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe), Kim Raver (Audrey) and William Devane (James Heller). Additions to the cast include "Chuck" star Yvonne Strahovski, Gbenga Akinnagbe, and Judy Davis.
"24: Live Another Day" will begin taping in London soon, and will have the Edward Snowden and drones flap as a backdrop.
Drivers Like To Listen To Journey, Queen & More
A new survey by Insurance.com found that Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" and Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" are the best songs to listen to while people are behind the wheel.
The survey also showed that the top three songs that make drivers switch stations are the Baha Men's "Who Let the Dogs Out," Taylor Swift's "We Are Never, Ever Getting Back Together" and Cher's "Believe."
As for "guilty pleasures," Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga topped the list. Women also tend to hide their car radio affection for gospel music and Eminem, while men won't admit they like Adele and 2Pac.
Here are some more results:
BEST CAR MUSIC
Don't Stop Believin' by Journey: 30%
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen: 27%
You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC: 22%
Any Way You Want It by Journey: 22%
Life is a Highway by Tom Cochrane: 21%
Dancing Queen by ABBA: 19%
American Girl by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: 16%
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough by Michael Jackson: 15%
Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen: 14%
Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival: 14%
September by Earth, Wind and Fire: 13%
Every Day is a Winding Road by Sheryl Crow: 13%
California Love by 2Pac: 13%
Drive My Car by The Beatles: 13%
Little Red Corvette by Prince: 13%
Runnin' Down a Dream by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: 12%
This is How We Do It by Montell Jordan: 11%
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers: 9%
Holiday by Madonna: 9%
London Calling by The Clash: 6%
WORST CAR MUSIC
Who Let the Dogs Out? by The Baha Men: 29%
We Are Never, Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift: 25%
Believe by Cher: 22%
Feelings by Morris Albert: 20%
Papa Don't Preach by Madonna: 18%
Firework by Katy Perry: 18%
Mambo #5 by Lou Bega: 18%
You're Beautiful by James Blunt: 14%
Arms Wide Open by Creed: 13%
I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor: 12%
Let's Hear it for the Boy by Deniece Williams: 12%
Caribbean Queen by Billy Ocean: 10%
Maneater by Hall and Oates: 10%
We Built this City by Jefferson Starship: 8%
Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler: 8%
Bruno Mars: 12%
Taylor Swift: 12%
Lady Gaga: 11%
Katy Perry: 9%
Justin Bieber: 7%
Rush Limbaugh: 5%
Howard Stern: 4%
Coffee Can Perk Up Your Memory
A new study finds that coffee can help improve your memory.
In the study, people had to identify pictured objects as either outdoor or indoor items before taking either a caffeine pill equal to a strong cup of coffee or a placebo five minutes later.
The next day, they were shown some of the same images, plus similar ones and random new ones.
They found both groups correctly identified pictures as being new or old, but those on caffeine were better at spotting the similar alternatives.
4 Compelling Reasons To Quit Facebook
Here are four reasons why "unfriending" the social network might be the best thing you do in 2014:
1. YOU'LL REGAIN SOME PRIVACY.
Facebook's privacy settings are controlled on an item-by-item basis, which puts you at risk of sharing something publicly you'd rather keep private- like where you live or visit.
Facebook also has made it easier for people to find you, with users no longer able to keep their names hidden from searches.
2. YOU'LL FEEL BETTER.
Several studies report that the more time people spend on Facebook, the higher their chance of depression.
Another study found that using Facebook can cause you to feel dissatisfied with your life.
3. YOU'LL BE MORE PRODUCTIVE.
While Facebook starts out as a tool to keep in touch with friends and family, it can become a distraction and an easy way to procrastinate.
One study estimated that Facebook costs U.S. companies $28 billion in lost productivity each year.
4. YOU'LL PROTECT YOUR CAREER.
It can be too easy to share things on Facebook, and your emotional posts could be seen by your employer.
Facebook can also affect future jobs, with more than half of employers admitting that they check an applicant's social media presence before hiring them.
Want To Quit Your Job? There's An App For That
If you're thinking about quitting your job, a "humorous" new app will help you relieve the stress and anxiety of confronting the boss by sending a text message instead.
The new Quit Your Job iPhone app is meant to be funny, but its creators are hoping it will take off and people will use it to leave jobs. The app takes users through a series of steps to determine why they are leaving and then creates a text message that is sent directly to their boss.
Quit Your Job was inspired by another app called BreakupText. BreakupText lets users leave their significant others through a text message.
With Quit Your Job, after sending the resignation, users can browse open positions on another app called Job Search, which targets positions based on the user's job profile and career goals. The free app was launched as an iPhone app last year and released on Android last week.
Ladies: Top 10 Things Men Want From you
10. Listening--It's number 10, but that doesn't mean it isn't important; men aren't all about sex. As much as he tries to deny it, your man needs a shoulder and a listening ear from time to time, but knowing when is the key. Try to hear not only what he is saying, but also what he is not saying. Most men won't tell you what's really going on in their heads right away. Reading between the lines will show him that you truly care, that you really get him, and that you're sympathetic to his needs and wants.
9. Homemade Food--It really is true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Your guy might love it if you cooked an elaborate meal for him, but he could be afraid to ask because he doesn't want to seem like he expects you to cook. So, surprise him with a home-cooked meal every now and then; or if you can't cook, takeout on your good plates works too. Just make sure to hide the boxes at the bottom of the trash can and he'll never know the difference.
8. Gifts--Men are basically just oversized kids; they love Christmas, Father's Day, and any excuse to get gifts. They love to get the latest boy toys: guy movies, stuff for their car, or any battery-operated gadget. Just remember that getting your guy something you think he should like but that he actually won't is a cardinal sin. Try thinking about gift giving in these terms. Pre-ordering Halo 4 for him is equivalent to him sending you a dozen roses and chocolate at work for no reason. Buying two season passes to the museum is like him getting you a bowling ball for your anniversary.
7. Positive Affirmations--Just don't tell him they're called positive affirmations. All guys want to hear that they are really sexy and good in bed. Just like women, men need to hear that their women are happy with how they look and what they do. It makes them feel appreciated, and it's also a turn on for them. This also plays into being more vocal in bed, which is closer to the top of his list - don't be afraid to scream about how amazing he is.
6. A Strip Show--Men love to watch a woman strip - it's just a fact of life. It ranks in at number 6 because it probably isn't something he wants all the time. The way to a man's heart is through his senses, especially his eyes. As visual creatures, they love to see their woman tease and get naked in front of them. So turn on some music, dress up in a little outfit, and put on a show. If you don't get it right the first time, he won't mind - practice makes perfect.
5. Role Playing--Again, this is not something most men want to do every night. Don't be afraid to role play. Pretending to be someone else for a night isn't going to inspire your man to actually go spend a night with someone else. In fact, he'll probably like it so much that you'll have no problem keeping him around. Ask your guy who he might like you to pretend to be and then go shopping for the costume together.
4. Lingerie--Lingerie is so important. Some women seem to think that guys will hit anything that moves, but they actually like it when it is clear that our woman is making an effort. For instance, mismatched bras and panties are kind of a turn off for some guys. So invest in some really sexy lingerie. He'll want to see you in and out of it. Never skimp on sexy lingerie, and always have it handy.
3. Being More Vocal In Bed--In other words, screaming at the top of your lungs that you love whatever he's doing. Men start going crazy when they can tell that their women really likes what is happening at the moment in the bedroom. So next time you get busy, go a little overboard when he does something you like. It'll make him feel more confident and he may start trying things that he's never done before.
2. Staying In Good Shape—Guys prefer if their lady stays in shape and takes care of herself, inside and out. A boyfriend or husband loves it when you smell good, your clothes are clean, and you are in good shape. You want him to stay healthy, so offer that to him as well. Men are more likely to take care of themselves if you are doing the same.
1. Trying New Things In Bed--He would like to try new positions, role playing or even some more exotic types of sex, but you have been closed to things like that because either you're shy or had a bad experience in the past. Just try to listen to him and do your best to consider what he's saying. Communication and openness to anything new is crucial to a fun, loving relationship. Keep this in mind and if you try something that is important to him, he'll be more likely to give your fantasy a shot, too.
Couple Asks The Internet To Name Their Baby
A couple has asked Reddit users to help choose baby names for their daughter expected to be born April 2nd.
So far the top name is Amelia All-Spark for first and middle name but that could change. Other first-name contenders are Cthulhu, Megatron and Zelda
Not all suggestions have made the list. The soon to be dad said he had to remove some names related to sexually transmitted infections and sexual positions.
Video Of the Day:
This is a great parody of Lorde's Royals.. Enjoy!