Good Morning! How are you today.. Here's hoping Thursday goes fast so we can move on to Friday!! Here's what you missed on today's show.
The Morning Brain Buster:
Q. On average, this will happen to a kid about 6 times a year. What?
A. They'll get sick
Bonehead Of The Day:
An Ohio woman is trying to legally change her name to Sexy.
Her real name is Shelia, but she hates it so much she's been going by her middle name (Ranae) for years. Besides, she wears "Victoria's Secret clothes all the time".
She refers to her real first name as "my ugly name" and forbids anyone to call her by it.
She now has to go before a judge to convince him that she should legally be called Sexy. But if it's denied, her back-up plan is to change her name to Sparkle.
How Drunk Do You Have To Be To Crash Into A Fried Chicken Restaurant, Strip Naked & Masterbate In The Intersection
It was cold in Philadelphia this week, but that didn't stop a 34-year-old man from crashing his car into a fried chicken restaurant, getting out, taking his clothes off and masturbating in the middle of an intersection.
The crash happened just 400 feet from an elementary school.
Police charged the guy with DUI.
Doctor Walks 6 Miles In The Snow To Perform Brain Surgery
An Alabama doctor walked six miles in the snow to perform an emergency life-saving brain surgery for a patient who had suffered a traumatic brain injury.
A sudden snowstorm had locked down traffic, so the neurosurgeon (Dr. Zenko Hrynkiw) decided to walk to the hospital where the patient was waiting for him.
A nurse that he spoke to on his cell phone alerted authorities, and they were looking for him but no one could find him.
A few hours later, he arrived at the hospital, spoke to the family and went off to surgery.
The doctor is the hospital's only brain surgeon, and the patient would have most likely died if he hadn't showed up.
Now You Can Play With Legos.. Online.
Google Chrome announced that they've created a virtual space where users can build virtual Lego masterpieces.
Google teamed up with Lego and are calling the project "Build with Chrome."
You can pick an unlimited number of colored bricks in 14 sizes plus special pieces like doors and windows.
After building the masterpiece, they can view it from different angles and zoom in and out.
After finishing, you can share your work on Google+.
The release is tuned in with the premier of The Lego Movie, in theatres February 7.
Man Reaches 1 Million Mile Mark On His 1988 Volvo
A California man reached his goal after his 1988 Volvo GLE reached the one million mile mark.
He got a personalized licence plate that reads, "GL1000K" and gives his car a medallion every time he drives another 100,000 miles.
By 2005, he had 800,000 miles on the car. However it has taken him over 8 years to drive the last 200,000 since he took a job that was 6 miles from his home.
The Volvo still has its original engine and gasket. The owner said he doesn't do anything special to the car but makes sure he does standard procedures like getting the car's oil and fluids changed.
~~Former Vice President Dick Cheney is 73
~~Actor, Christian Bale is 40 (American Psycho; The New World, The Prestige, Harsh Times, 3:10 to Yuma, Batman Begins; The Dark Knight, Terminator Salvation, Public Enemies)
~~Actor, Gene Hackman is 84 (French Connection; Crimson Tide, Get Shorty, Birdcage, The Firm, The Replacements, Unforgiven; The Heist, Behind Enemy Lines, The Royal Tenenbaums, Runaway Jury, Welcome to Mooseport)
~~Actor, Wilmer Valderrama is 34 (That 70's Show's Fez, Unaccompanied Minors)
~~Actress, Vanessa Redgrave is 77 (Howards End; Deep Impact; Nip/Tuck; many more; older sister of Lynn Redgrave, mother of Natasha Richardson & Joely Richardson)
~~Actress/comedian, Brett Butler is 56 (Grace Under Fire)
~~Actor Charles S. Dutton ("Roc") is 63
~~Former teacher, Mary Kay Letourneau is 52 (fell in love with a student; had babies, etc.)
~~Actor, Tony O'Dell is 51 ( Head of the Class' preppy Alan Pinkard)
~~Actor Jake Thomas ("Lizzie McGuire," ''AI") is 24
~~NBA analyst, Jalen Rose is 41
~~Singer/drummer, Phil Collins is 62. (Genesis; solo)
~~Actpr/rapper, Kid Cudi is 30
~~Singer Marty Balin (of Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship) is 72.
~~Singer Jody Watley is 55
~~Musician, Bill Leverty (of FireHouse) is 47
~~Singer Josh Kelley is 34.
~~Country Singer, Tammy Cochran is 42
~~Country singer Jeanne Pruett is 77
~~Country Singer, Norma Jean (Beasler) is 76
~~Drummer, Clifford Leon Anderson (The Cure) is 63
~~Horn player William King (of The Commodores) is 65.
21 Things You Don't Get About Young People If You Were Born Before 1980
1. Why they wear drop-crotch pants. I don't know if these pants look more like factory rejects or a toddler's saggy diaper, but either way they're not cute.
2. Their constant texting. Breathe. Text. Breathe. Text. Breathe. Text. Breathe. Text. Breathe…
3. How they refuse to talk on the phone even to make plans. They don't want to chat on the phone, but they insist on trading 40 texts over 20 minutes instead of just having a 90-second conversation.
4. The way they describe people as being YouTube, Instagram, or Vine celebrities. Can you really call people who sit on their beds and talk into webcams celebrities?
5. When they use Snapchat to send anything other than a sex pic. I get why someone would want to send a nudie pic that disappears after five seconds, but a Snapchat of your dog? What's the point of that?
6. What the deal was with Pokémon. Thousands of cards, weird animals, a bizarro cartoon… What the hell was that?
7. Their love of One Direction, a boy band that doesn't dance. A boy band is supposed to dance!
8. Why they take so many selfies. Someday their grandkids will find thousands of pics of them with their phones in front of their faces. Um, awesome?
9. How they can play video games with huge controllers. What could they possibly need so many buttons for? Everyone knows you only need two.
10. How they reveal their entire life online. Drug use? Casual sex? What they really think of their boss? It's all just a few clicks away.
11. When they send woefully unprofessional emails.
12. How they could possibly think today's teen wolf is better than the one of the 80s.
13. How they never listen to voicemails. If you leave a voicemail, but no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
14. Their total disregard for punctuation and grammar online.
15. How much they use text-speak. WTF?
16. How often they say YOLO. Why do they keep repeating this?
17. The way they use GIFs to express emotion in an email.
18. What Tinder is exactly. It helps them hook up with people…somehow.
19. Their love of Twilight and total failure to call BS on sparkly vampires.
20. How they can listen to dubstep. It sounds like when my car won't start.
21. Why they don't want to hang out with us more.
60 Percent Of The Time These Pick Up Lines Work Every Time
1-"I can see your busy being sexy, I'll come back later."
2-"Miss, you dropped something….my jaw."
3-"Did you know there are 21 letters in the alphabet? Oh, I forgot U R A Q T."
4-"Are you from Africa? Because I love Djibouti."
5-"The doctor told me I was low on Vitamin U. I guess I need more you in my life."
6-"You must be a beaver….because Dammmmmm."
7-"You see the door over there? Let's go out."
8-"I'm tired. Can I sleep with you?"
9-"Are you from Korea? Because you could be my Seoul mate."
10-"I'm going outside to make out. Care to join me?"
11-"I have a pen. You have a phone number. Think of the possibilities."
12-"You're very attractive."
Do You Believe In Bigfoot? This Guy Says He Has Killed 2 Of Them
A Texas man who claimed to have killed two Bigfoot specimens is taking one of the corpses to Arizona to begin a public viewing tour. The corpse will be on display in Flagstaff starting February 6th.
The hunter said he killed an adult Bigfoot and an adolescent outside San Antonio in September 2012. The man's manager said the body is being studied at a university in Washington state. The man claimed to have killed another Bigfoot in 2008 but it turned out to be a rubber ape suit.
He plans on showing the corpse at several other cities but hasn't specified the stops at this time.
Video Of The Day:
Weather Channel expert Jim Cantore kneed a prankster in the groin while giving a weather report in Charleston, South Carolina.
Cantore was talking on camera when a man ran into the background and began shouting. He then ran towards Cantore who gave him a knee to the groin while continuing his report.
No arrests or charges were made.