Good Morning! Happy Tuesday! Hope you have a great day! Here's what you missed on today's show.
The Morning Brain Buster:
Q. 2 out of 5 Harvard Freshman have admitted to doing this. What?
Bonehead Of The Day:
Dude Looks Like A Lady: Arnell Edwards recently dressed as a woman and robbed a New Athens, Illinois bank. He wore a pink dress with purple polka dots, a pink wig and sunglasses. Edwards handed a teller a note that read: “STICK UP ALL MONEY.” He fled with $1,537. The teller told the FBI that Edwards was speaking in a “high pitched squeaky voice.” The feds busted him at a nearby apartment.
Man Claims To Be 160 Years Old
Retired Ethiopian farmer Dhaqabo Ebba claims he is 160 years old. He tells the BBC he remembers Italy's 1895 invasion of his country. ''When Italy invaded Ethiopia I had two wives, and my son was old enough to herd cattle.''
Batman and Captain America recently saved a cat from a burning home in Milton, West Virginia. John Buckland and Troy Marcum were dressed as the superheroes and were visiting with children at an American Legion Post when they saw smoke. The men ran to the home, busted down a door and saved the cat. The home's owners were out of town.
New iPhone: According to ABC, the technology website All Things D claims Apple will announce the next version of the iPhone today. It may include a fingerprint reader, an improved camera, a more affordable version and different colors. New Siri voices may also be offered.
- CNN and the tech blog Sonny Dickson claim the new iPhone 5C has a plastic casing which reduces manufacturing costs by $17 per phone
- Fox news anchor Clayton Morris claims he received a tip that the new iPhone will be 31% faster than the current model
- Appledaily.com and the Daily Mail claim the new iPhone will have two flashes to improve pictures by adding light and illuminating people
- The Website AllThingsD claims Apple plans to sell gold colored iPhones
- A new study by the Breakthrough Institute reveals that the iPhone uses more power per year (361 kWh) than a fridge (322 kWh)
Sanjaya Malakar (24)
Ryan Phillipe (39)
Guy Ritchie (45)
Big Daddy Kane (45)
pitcher Randy Johnson (50)
Colin Firth (53)
Amy Irving (60)
Aerosmith's Joe Perry (63)
Bill O'Reilly (64)
Jose Feliciano (68)
Karl Lagerfeld (80)
Arnold Palmer (84)
New Road Rage Survey
A new survey by Insurance.com reveals that 37% of adults (Women: 44% .. Men: 30%) have used profanity in front of their kids while driving. Other findings:
- 41% of people have honked at someone for driving too slowly
- 37% of people have flipped someone off while driving
- 28% of people have brake-checked a car for following too closely
- 26% of people have sped up to prevent someone from passing
- 18% of people have tailgated someone on purpose because they were driving too slow
- 11% of people have stolen a parking spot someone else was waiting for
- 9% of people have chased after a car that cut them off so they could flip them off
- 8% of people have dinged someone's car and then driven away
- 5% of people have keyed someone's car
MMM Toilet Restaurant... GROSS
Toilet Restaurant: A new toilet-themed restaurant has opened in China. Diners sit on toilets and also eat out of toilet bowls and bidets. The walls are decorated with toilet paper.
Video Of The Day:
This is truly an amazing performance.. He's 5!! I've taken piano lessens when I was a kid and this kid is insanely good! Check it out and be amazed!