Good Morning! Happy Hump Day! Hope you have a great day! Here's what you missed on the show!
The Morning Brain Buster:
Q. 1 out of every 17 hardcover books sold in the
A. James Patterson!
Bonehead Of The Day:
A man freaked out and attacked his mother's boyfriend with a sword over a missing can of shrimp, in Deltona, FL.
The 52-year-old boyfriend accused him of taking a can of shrimp, and they went outside to "engage in a physical fight" to solve it.
The fight never escalated, so the boyfriend went back inside to watch TV with the man's mother.
A few minutes later the son broke through the bedroom with a Samurai style metal sword. The couple calmed him down and he left the room.
He came back a short time later and started throwing knives at his mom's boyfriend. The boyfriend was able to escape unhurt through a sliding glass door.
The son was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
~~Actress Kim Cattrall is 57. (Porky's; Star Trek VI, Sex and The City's Samantha Jones, Ice Princess)
~~Actress Hayden Panettiere ("Heroes"; "Nashviille") is 24. (One Life To Live's Sarah Roberts, Guiding Light's Lizzie Spaulding, Ice Princess)
~~Actress Carrie-Anne Moss is 43. (Models Inc., The Matrix movies, Red Planet)
~~Actress Alicia Witt ("Cybil"; "Friday Night Lights") is 38
~~TV personality Brody Jenner ("The Hills") is 30.
~~Actor-filmmaker-writer Melvin Van Peebles is 81.
~~Actor Clarence Williams III ("Mod Squad") is 74.
~~Actress Loretta Devine ("Boston Public") is 64. (The PJ's; Grey's Anatomy; Crash)
~~Actress Cleo King ("Mike & Molly") is 51.
~~Actor Cody Kasch ("Desperate Housewives") is 26.
~~Actor RJ Mitte ("Breaking Bad") is 21.
~~Long Island Lolita, Amy Fisher is 39 (attacked/shot Joey Buttafuco's wife)
~~Olympic legend, Usain Bolt is 27
~~Former NFL quarterback, Jim McMahon is 54
~~Singer Kenny Rogers is 75
~~Singer Serj Tankian (of System of a Down) is 46.
~~Singer Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple, Black Sabbath) is 61.
~~Musician Liam Howlett (of Prodigy) is 42.
~~Singer Kelis is 34.
~~Drummer, Steve Smith (formerly of Journey) is 59
~~Singer Jackie DeShannon is 72.
~~Singer Carl Giammarese (of The Buckinghams) is 66.
~~Singer, Kim Sledge (Sister Sledge) is 56
~~Guitarist Nick Kane (The Mavericks) is 59.
~~Singer Harold Reid (of the Statler Brothers) is 74.
Trivia: Suprising Facts You Didn't Know About Cheers!
-- Sam Malone was originally going to be a retired football player. But the role was changed to a baseball player because of Ted Danson's body type.
-- The series was originally set in Barstow, California.
-- In a hotel.
-- Norm's real first name was Hillary. Norman was his middle name.
-- And he didn't actually get to drink real beer.
It was "near beer,"Â with an alcohol content of 3.2 percent, and a pinch of salt added so that the mug kept a foamy head under the hot studio lights.
-- The address of "Cheers" is 112½ Beacon Street.
112 Beacon Street is a brownstone currently owned by Fischer College.
-- Carla's full name was Carla Maria Victoria Angelina Teresa Apollonia Lozupone Tortelli LeBec.
-- During Season 1, they constantly mention the back door but no one ever uses it.
-- A cliffhanger was planned for the sixth season where Sam discovers he is at risk to be HIV positive. The episode was never filmed due to the writers' strike.
-- John Lithgow was the first choice to play Frasier Crane.
-- Cliff Clavin wasn't originally a character in the script.
When John Ratzenberger went into audition he asked if they had a "bar know-it-all" yet. The writers liked the idea and made a role for him.
-- When Ted Danson chose to leave in 1993 the writers offered the main role to Woody Harrelson. However, he didn't want to continue the show without Ted.
-- When Sam is first introduced, he is walking out of the pool room. The last time we see him, he is walking back into it.
-- The writers often gave Kelsey Grammer bad lines on purpose to see if he could make them funny.
-- The series finished 77th - dead last - in the Nielsen ratings the week it debuted.
-- But had the second most watched series finale of all time and was voted "the best television show that has ever been" by GQ Magazine.
N'Sync Reunion At VMA's?
The supposed 'N Sync reunion on Sunday at MTV's Video Music Awards is not a done deal.
The New York Post reported that Justin Timberlake and crew were set to perform together, but the reunion is said to still be in the planning stages.
The source said MTV approached Timberlake about some sort of reunion when it was announced he was being honored at this year's show with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.
The insider explains, "They wanted to make sure that 'N Sync was acknowledged as a major part of Justin's success. They were together for 10 years before he went solo."
They last performed together during a televised tribute to the Bee Gees at the Grammys in 2003.
The latest rumors claimed that the reunion is just the first step to launching a comeback tour next summer.
The Incoming Class Of 2017 Has Never Needed To Ask For Directions.. And More Stuff To Make You Feel Old
The class of 2017 were, for the most part, born in 1995 and have had a very different life experience than many of us in the generations above them.
- For this generation, Dean Martin, Mickey Mantle, and Jerry Garcia have always been dead.
- Eminem and LL Cool J could show up at parents' weekend.
- As they started to crawl, so did the news across the bottom of the television screen.
- As their parents held them as infants, they may have wondered whether it was the baby or Windows 95 that had them more excited.
- As kids they may well have seen Chicken Run but probably never got chicken pox.
- Having a chat has seldom involved talking.
- Gaga has never been baby talk.
- They could always get rid of their outdated toys on eBay.
- They have known only two presidents.
- Their TV screens keep getting smaller as their parents' screens grow ever larger.
- PayPal has replaced a pen pal as a best friend on line.
- Rites of passage have more to do with having their own cell phone and Skype accounts than with getting a driver's license and car.
- A tablet is no longer something you take in the morning.
- Threatening to shut down the government during Federal budget negotiations has always been an anticipated tactic.
- Spray paint has never been legally sold inChicago.
- Captain Janeway has always taken the USS Voyager where no woman or man has ever gone before.
- While they've grown up with a World Trade Organization, they have never known an Interstate Commerce Commission.
- Courts have always been ordering computer network wiretaps.
- Planes have never landed at Stapleton Airport in Denver.
- Thanks to Megan's Law and Amber Alerts, parents have always had community support in keeping children safe.
- With GPS, they have never needed directions to get someplace, just an address.
- Java has never been just a cup of coffee.
- In their first 18 years, they have watched the rise and fall of Tiger Woods and Alex Rodriquez.
- They have never attended a concert in a smoke-filled arena.
- There has never been a national maximum speed onU.S.highways.
- Their favorite feature films have always been largely, if not totally, computer generated.
- They have never really needed to go to their friend's house so they could study together.
- They have always been able to plug into USB ports
- Their parents' car CD player is soooooo ancient and embarrassing.
13 Of The Most Frustrating Moments In Your Life
1. When the down elevator is at full capacity but it still stops on every. Single. Floor.
2. When you find out your roommate's been raiding your shelf in the fridge without telling you.
3. When you accidentally read a spoiler for your favorite show on Twitter.
4. When you're out for a casual drive and your ex pulls up at the stoplight next to you.
5. When the Wi-fi goes out right when the show you're streaming is getting really good.
6. When your mom is posting embarrassing photos of you on Facebook faster than you can un-tag yourself.
7. When canvassers are ringing your doorbell every five minutes and you're just trying to read Tumblr in peace.
8. When your parents not-so-subtly imply that you should get a "real job" at a big family gathering.
9. When the guy sitting next to you at the movies will not stop texting everyone in his address book.
10. When everyone wants to go home after the bar and you're desperately trying to talk them into drunk Taco Bell.
11. When your crazy uncle's had a little too much wine and starts talking politics at Christmas dinner.
12. When you're way too involved in a shouting match with some Internet trolls on YouTube.
13. When you just poured your heart out to your crush via text and they respond back with "k."
Video of The Day:
Ahh sibling rivalry.. Sometimes it gets taken to extremes.. check this out..