Good Morning! Happy Hump Day! Hope everyone has a great day! Here's what you missed on today's show.
The Morning Brain Buster:
Q: 37% of office workers say they've caught their co-worker doing what?
A: Picking their nose...
Bonehead Of The Day
A man with a guitar, a sword, knives, and a bunch of cocaine got busted for scaring people outside of a Tiffin, OH gas station.
Cops were called and when they got there he had a "samurai-type" sword sticking out of the back of his shirt. They took it away and found he was also carrying two throwing knives and a flask with a white powder he told cops was "probably coke."
He was arrested and tossed in jail.
~~Former President, George H.W. Bush is 89 (Dubya's dad)
~~Supermodel, Adriana Lima is 32
~~Actor-singer Jim Nabors is 83. (The Andy Griffith Show; Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.)
~~Reality 'star', Kendra Wilkinson is 28 (former Playboy Playmate)
~~Sports announcer Marv Albert is 72 (YESSS!)
~~Actor, Dave Franco (younger bro of James) is 28 (21 Jump Street; Superbad; Fright Night 2011)
~~Actor, Jason Mewes is 39 (Clerks movies; Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back; Mallrats)
~~Actor/comedian Finesse Mitchell ("Saturday Night Live") is 41
~~Actress, Jenilee Harrison is 55 (Three's Company's Cindy Snow, Dallas' Jamie Ewing Barnes)
~~Actress, Paula Marshall is 49 (Cheaper BY The Dozen; Gary Unmarried; many other 1-season tv shows)
~~Actor/director, Timothy Busfield ("thirtysomething") is 56 (Field of Dreams)
~~Drummer Bun E. Carlos (of Cheap Trick) is 62.
~~Blues guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd is 36.
~~Singer Robyn is 34.
~~Singer Meredith Brooks is 55. (Bi--h!)
~~Singer Vic Damone is 85.
~~Singer-songwriter Rocky Burnette is 60.
7 Bizarre Items Thieves Love
1. The Bible--According to experts, the Bible is the most commonly stolen book. The Holy Bible is available for free at many places of worship, so perhaps there's less guilt with stealing a copy.
2. Pregnancy Tests--First, they're easy to steal. Many little boxes can be stuffed quickly into a bag at once. Second, the tests themselves can be pricey. And third, people hate paying a lot for something they're only going to use once.
3. Nutella—In Germany, 5,000 jars of Nutella were stolen from a former railway station. The jars were valued at about $21,000. But the Nutella snatching was also happening much closer to home. The Columbia Spectator, the student newspaper at New York's Columbia University, reported that the cafeteria was going though up to 100 pounds a day of Nutella when it first appeared in dining halls.
4. Hair extensions--Hair extension heists have been happening in cities like Chicago, Philadelphia and Houston. Thieves are targeting remy hair extensions, which are top-of-the-line human hair that cost up to $1,000 per pack. The average person uses two packs each time and the hair needs to be replaced every three to six months.
5. High-end vacuum cleaners--It doesn't seem like these big household appliances would be easy to steal, but the updated versions are lighter, sleeker and come in smaller boxes that don't attract a lot of attention. They're valuable, very expensive and easy to resell.
6. Energy drinks—The more advertising that goes into a product, the more valuable of a target it becomes. One can could sell for $3, but they will sell it to another store or to a customer for maybe $1 or $2.
7. Tide--The most popular laundry detergent comes in big, bright orange containers, and you'd think that would make it hard to steal. But thieves make big money off stealing Tide because they're able to sell the detergent back to stores for cheaper than Tide's maker, Procter and Gamble, charges them. Stores still resell them at the same price, meaning more profit.
The Engagement Ring Guru
A woman in New York City helps guys find the perfect engagement ring for a fee.
The "engagement ring guru" charges men a one-time fee of $500 and will help them find the perfect diamond ring for their woman.
She interviews clients either face-to-face or via phone and email, to get a feel of their partner's tastes and what type of jewelry would suit them.
The Pregnancy Belt?
Huggies created a "pregnancy belt" that replicates their child's kicks in real time from mom's belly.
8 Month Long What?
A Delaware truck driver says a penile implant gave him an erection that lasted eight months. He is suing the doctor who performed the surgery.
The 44-year-old man told jurors that the inflatable prosthesis made him feel like less of a man. He has gotten a replacement prosthesis, but he does not experience the same level of sensation.
The doctor told him the prosthesis had to be removed four months after the surgery. The doc's attorney said he didn't do anything for months after that visit.
Video Of The Day
Can't wait for this! The new Hobbit trailer is out.. Check it out!